Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer 2015 Bucket List


Recently a friend of mine was reading me her rather impressive bucket list. I have mulled around with the idea before and even jotted down a few ideas. I definitely have goals and dreams. Most of them ambiguous but some well defined. Some serious, some professional, some spiritual and some silly or playful. Regardless they are all things I want to complete, achieve or make habit of during my time here on earth. My lifetime bucket list is still a work in progress. I honestly have not even found the time to sit down and get all the ideas out of my head. HOWEVER, I was able to formulate a Summer Bucket List. I do far better with short term goals anyhow. Without further ado, here is my Summer 2015 Bucket List.

Summer 2015 Bucket List

  • Read 3 books for leisure
  • Read 15 minutes a day
  • Save $1,500 for the fall semester 
  • Have all of my textbooks rented (and here) before the semester starts
  • Read the entire strategies book (textbook we have to read over the summer)
  • Read strategies text for 15 min a day
  • Run 100 miles this summer (41/100 done) 
  • Keep 'new' car clean all summer
  • Finish all strategies homework (15 articles, annotated bibliography) 
  • Begin tithing regularly 
  • Do devotions 15 minutes a day
  • Declutter material belongings (get rid of excess clothes, papers, etc.)
  • Blog once a week
  • Declutter computer files and back up computer
  • Go on a road trip
  • Journal 4 times a week
  • Go camping
  • Go to an amusement park 
  • Have a picnic
  • Go on a new hike 
  • Go white water rafting
The list is still a work in progress but this is what I have to start with now. I am certain the list will be added too and updated as necessary. 

What do you want to accomplish this summer? 

2 comments:

  1. Reading for 15 minutes a day and getting rid of extra clothes (mainly donating ones that I don't wear anymore) is on my list, too!! <3

    xoxo, Brooke ( www.thepinklyme.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great goals! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete