Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas wish list

My Christmas wishlist is short. There is not much I can think of that I need but if I had to pick I'd say:

1) A new backpack. I love my Vera Bradly laptop back pack. I've had it for two years but it's falling apart. I have another year and a half of back pack years- so I need a new one. 

2) I want a Cannon Rebel T5 soooooo badly and one of Santa's helpers confirmed that my wishes may come true. I love to take pictures and right now I am using my iPhone for all of my pictures. I am going to the Netherlands in January, Florida in March and Honduras in July- I would like a nice camera for some nice pictures.

3) An Erin Condren planner, pleeeease. I LOVE planners and anything organization- I like to mix it up and get a new brand each time the year runs out. This next time I am going to try the Erin Condren life planner. It's expensive but I have heard good things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment