Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Semester Essentials {What's in my back pack}


{Planner} I never go anywhere without my planner. Right now I use the At-A-Glance student planner. I'm pleased with it and I like the size. Next year I plan on trying an Erin Condren life planner. 

{Small Notebook} I use a small spiral bound notebook for my lists. I split mine into four categories of lists. I ALWAYS have this with me. {Example here}

{Water Bottle} I try, keyword 'try', to always have my water bottle with me. I try to drink the 32 oz bottle 3 times as well as match the ounces of caffeine I drank with water. 

{Laptop} This is a no brainer. Always brings your laptop and charger. If I ever find myself needing to kill time I can get work done. 

{Also inside} I always have:
> Mechanical pencils
> Headphones
>Cash
>Keys, Student ID and wallet
> Class materials 


No comments:

Post a Comment